Birth Photography Model Call
Imagine this... the waves are rushing over you as labor intensifies. Your partner holds you close as you both sway to the gentle music that fills the room. As your eyes close for another wave, they look at you with more love in their eyes than ever before. You don't know it yet, but they can hardly hold back their own tears of gratitude.
For the last three years I have immersed myself in the birth world and I have only fallen more in love along the way. There is such amazing beauty in birth. I get to see it in my work as a birth doula and I will be there to capture it for you. Those special looks between you and your partner, the moment baby is placed on your chest, the first latch, can all be preserved for you with these images. Trust me, you want these fleeting moments captured forever.
Why should you hire a birth photographer?
1. You have waited nine, long months to meet this baby, let ME do the job of photographing the moments you will cherish forever.
2. The emotions of the day are so easily whisked away by the postpartum period. The moments I capture will help you to never forget.
3. As a birth professional, I know how to be present in a birthing space without being noticed. I will unobtrusively work, like a fly on the wall.
When you sign up for this model call, your package includes:
1. 24/7 on call service for your birth, from 38 weeks until you deliver
2. Unlimited time at your birth from active labor, until baby arrives and up to two hours for immediate postpartum shots of all the tiny details you don't want to miss (first looks, first feed, weigh in, etc.)
3. ALL edited digital images for personal use and printing
From now until March 2020, I will be offering a 75% discount on my full price of $900. That means that for the next few months, you can book me for just $225!
You must have an estimated due date between now and March 31, 2020.
You must sign a model release
You must live in Columbia, SC or the immediate (25 miles) surrounding area
Are you as excited as I am about this?!
***Please note that this is a portfolio building opportunity and as such, you understand that being chosen would help me to gain experience shooting in the birth space with professional equipment.***